Boston DSA Wiki:Terms of Service
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don't write other people's personal information besides first names (and last initials; think Rosa L) and non-personal email addresses (like email@example.com or other emails they made for this purpose). No home addresses, workplace information, last names, personal email addresses, or work email addresses without explicit consent.
- Don't write anything about sensitive direct actions.
- Don't write anything that might compromise coalition partners or their members, or other vulnerable people.
- Get consent when taking notes at a meeting; people may want to use an alias or go off the record.
- These rules apply to Google Docs that you link to in the wiki as well. If a Google Doc has sensitive information in it, it should not have link sharing on (so that when people click on the link, they will only see the content if they have been granted permission to see it).